Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Quiet Orlic - All you continue


Introduction: FCGC> (2x) FCGC> (2x) Nanananananna C One day I met a strange old man Dm G He wanted to sell me a C, plus a halting Komac I saw in my life Komarcine bui many do not pay attention they have legs transition to the chorus: bui e || --- ----------- | H || -1-3-1 -------- | G || ------- 3-2-0-- | D | | -------------- | A || -------------- | E || ------------- - | Chorus: F Usually mosquitoes C-haul and go GA in the meantime and C Someone stab One day I met a strange old man He wanted to sell me, plus a halting Komac I saw in my life Komarcine many do not pay attention they have feet Chorus> (2x): Usually mosquitoes Dolet and go And in the meantime someone and stab So I asked the old man Bas from onis feet What does it matter Yes l mosquito copa And the old man said to me slowly, not staring Don't get noise Any word leaked Chorus> (2x): When the topic expires Do not close Cesme What would otherwise bui wrote a song End = Introduction (Nananana bui part)
Quiet Orlic - All you continue


No comments:

Post a Comment