Monday, January 26, 2015

Post a Comment!

EFFECTIVE, A without expensive PREPARATION: 11 ways to alleviate the consequences of mosquito bites
In place of stitches put toli compress or soak in warm water contentious place. It works like ice, but at the same time also opens the pores, fence and toxins that cause itchy easier to 'go'. Works best in conjunction with an antihistamine.
It is recommended that apple cider vinegar. Soak cotton pad with a little vinegar and put on the puncture site. After a few minutes you will feel great relief.
Post a Comment!
Follow us on Facebook!
STORY THAT MAY moved to tears: For those who are married or it may be one day ... NEW fence US Ambassador to BiH: These are my first impressions and key priorities
PUSS dancing belly dance ?! It sounds incredible, but if you look at this video ...
Judge gives instructions to the witness: - I warn you to speak only what you see and not what you hear. All right? - All right! - Good. When were you born? - It can not tell you! - How you can say? - Well, I just heard about it, I have not seen ...
- Madam you were wrong - says veterinarian woman who asked him to review - I treat animals, and you need to go to the doctor. - Wrong? When you wake in the morning disheveled I like the chicken, on the way to work hanging on the tram as a monkey on a branch, in the company I work like a mule, my husband says come on kitty evening and the morning yelling get up cow. Are you sure you've made a mistake doctor ?!
Control came a man to a doctor for examination and the doctor asks him: - So, are you all right now? - I did not, but it is better. - Still is good when you have the better - this will doctor. - It would better fence be good! - Replied the patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment