Saturday, January 31, 2015

- It was all unreal, we could not believe. When I was on vacation in Ibiza noticed bite, I thought

DJEVOJČICU tulips ORDINARY bitten by a mosquito and then appeared black island who discovered the cancer!
Concerned Hayley tulips Williams (25) took the daughter Connie McAughey doctor when the bite wound blackened and swollen. The mother is expected to doctor propusati only antihistamines, tulips but the girl in the hospital on time. The girl was diagnosed with the early phase of acute limboblastične leukemia (ALL).
- It was all unreal, we could not believe. When I was on vacation in Ibiza noticed bite, I thought it was normal. By the next morning when I noticed that the site of the bite blackened. The doctor was great because we were immediately sent to the hospital, and the findings were quickly made. It turned out that the bite blackened due to low immunity. Everything stopped when we heard the words "your daughter has cancer". After we learned the news, we tried to pull himself together and be positive for Connie well. I do not think this will happen to your child. She started losing my hair, but she was brave. I think we have it more difficult to endure. She was very happy, I'm so proud of her - her mother says.
Name (required)
STORY THAT MAY moved to tears: For those who are married or it may be one day ... NEW US Ambassador to BiH: These are my first impressions and key priorities
Judge gives instructions to the witness: - I warn you to speak only what you see and not what you hear. All right? - All right! - Good. When were you born? - It can not tell you! - How you can say? - Well, I just heard about it, I have not seen ...
- Madam you were wrong - says veterinarian woman who asked him to review - I treat animals, and you need to go to the doctor. - Wrong? When you wake in the morning disheveled I like the chicken, on the way to work hanging on the tram as a monkey on a branch, in the company I work like a mule, my husband says come on kitty evening and the morning yelling get up cow. Are you sure you've made a mistake tulips doctor ?!
Control came a man to a doctor for examination and the doctor asks him: - So, are you all right now? - I did not, but it is better. - Still is good when you have the better - this will doctor. - It would better be good! - Replied the patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment