Monday, May 11, 2015

With Silvana, I had read this and also a beautiful thread of Paul and Mauritius where recommend to


Lunar Calendar Events Calendar Sale Bulbs Flower Delivery Pubblicit Partners Rules FAQ
This is a discussion on Seeding of Passiflora edulis (passion fruit) in the Passion: Propagation, belonging to the category Passion; I still keep a p this beautiful sarai sierra maracuj bought three days ago to market esquilino Rome. I tried ...
I still keep a p this beautiful maracuj bought three days ago to market esquilino Rome. I tried to talk to the girl who had three or four, it made me realize that he had a plan but I did not get more because of the language ... The result, unfortunately, began to ragrinzirsi and last night I opened it. ... that scent .... I recovered all the juice possible settacciando and pressing the seeds with their gelatinous shell. The juice wonderful although very acid ... pity it was little Now I pose a question ... I read everything I could find, but do not quite understand how unwrapping seed. I keep a large part in the fridge (that smells of maracuj now ...) but I put qualcuni to dry with all the wrapping. Which of you can give me some advice ... Stefy not pass by here for some time, unfortunately.
I do not even mean of sowing passion flowers waiting for some expert laws here Society of Gardening speak of sowing and there is some information that I think helpful
Quote: After cleaning the pulp let them dry in a few days, then sow them in jars to 1 cm or less in depth and cross your fingers. Keep jars warm otherwise not sprout. If it is Passiflora edulis flavicarpa (yellow) you have to put at least two plants because they do not fertilize each other flowers sarai sierra on the same plant. The P.edulis sarai sierra capitalize violet smallest but by 'less problems of pollination.
Quote: I'm stepping stone: left to ripen the fruit, when it takes the color that must have (or violet or yellow) and the skin begins to wrinkle a bit 'open sarai sierra and seeds. Fresh seeds germinate at a temperature of 24C in 10-15 days, if you make them dry we can put 2-3-6 months. So be steadfast in 'wet the soil __________________
I hydrate them (keep in a glass of water), then put them on a towel or rag and, folding it over them rub a bit and the seeds will "peel" without problems. ps: I'm taking sarai sierra care of a couple of seedlings growing from little more than a small purple fruit (for now are those two seeds germinated only thirty). sarai sierra
With Silvana, I had read this and also a beautiful thread of Paul and Mauritius where recommend to keep them in the fridge for a p then using gibberellic acid for aiiutare germination. And 'what I'm doing for now. My problem was like unwrapping of seeds, very tough and I have lots of seeds
I hydrate them (keep in a glass of water), then put them on a towel or rag and, folding it over them rub a bit and the seeds will "peel" without problems. ps: I'm taking care of a couple of seedlings growing from little sarai sierra more than a small purple fruit (for now are those two seeds germinated only thirty). Thanks Liborio ... I was about to write ... I found exactly that. I have not kept in water but in their own juice, I think the same thing. Those who had made this morning to dry on a sheet of towel rolls, stroffinandoli on paper now come off their shell very easily. There are so many, I go to the market and see if someone wants
20/02/15, 22:46
S, Ivannn, sarai sierra seems a flavicarpa .... that scent that was the result! I had read that self-sterile but I found other conflicting information Who says it's sarai sierra not consistent, some say that ... Who says that cross-pollination can be done with the caerulea (I have a very large ...)
Done! I planted thirty sarai sierra ... now ... I kept all in the fridge so far, then yesterday I put a dozen in warm water until today and twenty acid gibberelico. Now they are under a veil of soil seed and warm ... wait! If it does not rise to anything sarai sierra prover with the technique of scarification ...
I sowed early thinking that they would put a lot of time to sprout ... I calculated to be able to put out the plants with the first warm days ... They were born almost all spin and so desperate. They are in front of a window, but more light so I can not give. Should I arrange a lamp but I have neither time nor space Ve ... the monster, the photo was taken yesterday, they are now twice as high !!! Gi for days I can not put more cover to keep moisture p ...
You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not p

No comments:

Post a Comment