Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Welcome once occurred chlorine to me unconscious out of the body, after which I became very interes


Many have been waiting for my new post. So I decided to finally write something that has long wanted to tell - the "meeting of souls." Unusual to hear it, right? That's what I named all the things that happened to me on one of the levels of the universe. So, tell all about it, where my astral body was at this time. What is a collection of souls? First, I'll chlorine tell you what is the soul of man. In fact, the soul of man is a huge "energy egg", which has a clot of concentrated energy, coming from all corners of the universe. In this case, all the threads converge in this bunch at one point - "Assemblage Point". Talked about this not only Castaneda, but Mexican shamans. Personally, I found out about it as a child in one of the astral flights. At that time, only a fraction of this knowledge took hold, that is half of the total of what I told a soul. Being at a meeting of the shower, my astral body was like "energy egg" (sphere), as well as the soul of "dead people", previously lived on the planet Earth. We stood in a circle, touching the external chlorine borders of our fields, thus sharing information and events that have occurred in recent chlorine years (at the expense of time, it is suspended). Around, including soul, was a bright golden color. But this is not a color, as we have in the world. Golden color was very rich, and how to "clear." My astral body had some facial features and figures, despite the overall shape of the sphere. I consciously behave there as a full member of the congregation. All souls are "dead" people (for our understanding and the planet) behaved chlorine calmly and with extraordinary respect for each other. It seemed that such meetings occur very often, I just do not remember. Someone dancing or circled someone neumolkaya chatted, while others shared their valuable experience a new form of existence, and an increase in energy levels. My astral body at the time determined that the shower is a collection of some fun and at the same time, the report, but pleasant. There is not a sense of responsibility and severity of many commitments, as everything is in full agreement. What did I do at the meeting of souls? It was something))) We had fun to the fullest: - built the scenery of the worlds in which we have ever been able to attend; - Acquired chlorine the human form and danced; - Dropping the mask man and the universe circled the spirals up and down; - Communicate with the souls of the "dead people", which were close in past lives, and, accordingly, in this; - Discussing the plans and objectives of the Transition; - Shared practices that can be applied in different realities. And yet we are constantly laughing chlorine and laughing uncontrollably. Laughter was unrealistic ringing and clean, it is very enjoyable. Body and soul of a person in the world can not behave so liberated, free, as in those places. Do you attend these meetings? How consciously feel his astral body at the meeting? If you have something that was in this spirit, be sure to write in the comments on this post. The more like-minded people here, the easier to live and move on to other levels further. But I want to note that each soul has its own group of kindred spirits, so to speak with the same interests. It needs to be called unto him. Do this only when you really want to meet and "talk." At their meetings, they invite all ... and not just "remembering" of its existence. Awaken chlorine it to myself, think about its power. I do not perform complicated practices, but only one intention chlorine awaken your soul again and again. Thus, I declare myself as being awakened, concluded in the human body is dense, the entire universe.
Welcome once occurred chlorine to me unconscious out of the body, after which I became very interested in all these issues. And it was so .. On the eve of Epiphany, I had insomnia, son (9 years old) was asleep, my husband was on the night shift, sleep did not want to, but to work tomorrow and I decided to make a zasnut..delo was after 3eh night ..in wall clock, alarm clock and cell spread was time for 10-15 minutes, I was surprised, but did not attach chlorine any importance to this, lay tossing chlorine and sharply fell asleep .. go on the sidewalk in front of the arch, in front of her three buckets of flowers, chlorine I wanted to to buy them, but they were no buds, frustrated, I noticed in the most beautiful pink rose arch, closer, I realized they were not real, I was very confused and I asked to trade them a woman why she sells fake flowers, she shrugged her shoulders and slowly went for the arch. I look back and there blank white space without nichego..i here to reach me was that I was in sne..ot this realization, chlorine I felt that the body is beginning to wake up and draw my mind at the last moment I have time until podumala..nado did not wake up to ask a woman what it's chlorine all I dreamed, but I do not have time and I start to leak into the body slowly undulating I flows into the body at full osoznanii..otkryvayu glaza..i chlorine then I re

No comments:

Post a Comment