Tuesday, October 14, 2014

This 25 tv tv channel transmission NEVS TV * NEVS-TV Questions Velin responsible Vseslav Solo Avari

The astral body, the novel "buffoon, or Home Magic" Part 1 "The Beginning", the second chapter, "The night goes on," reads Vseslav Solo
Home AT buffoon Velin - personal topic Vseslav Solo - personal topic Conclusions HEALTH Information LOGIC subject-pointlessness ISLANDS Love PEACE AND WISDOM WATCH RUSSIA
Every day in the world to broadcast the countless television channels. Undoubtedly, crocus all of them eager to embrace a multi-faceted lives of our planet. But only a planetary NEVS television channel TV * NEVS-TV - A NEW ERA OF WORLD CONSCIOUSNESS unite the land! Read more
Recent Posts 21 GOLDEN RULE good attitude 12 useful keyboard shortcuts for Windows, which you did not know the 100 rules of etiquette that should know every educated person 15 things that fathers girls just need to know. It just changes your relationship with her daughter! Barge Haulers on the Volga - who are these people
Categories Select Category AT Jester (9) Velina - personal column (6) Vseslav Solo - personal column (33) Conclusions (7) Health (67) Information (4) Subject-LOGIC pointlessness ISLANDS (11) Love (8) PEACE AND RUSSIA (32) WISDOM (70) Observations (65) ILLUMINATI (3) Science (4) NEVS TV * NEVS-TV (25) Sings Vseslav crocus Solo (1) predictions (23) Esoterica (75) Humor (11)
This 25 tv tv channel transmission NEVS TV * NEVS-TV Questions Velin responsible Vseslav Solo Avarice - it karmic tool for improving developing essence embodied crocus in the world. Is it possible to live, to love unselfishly? Can you love unselfishly? Can I Pentacle "Karma" cleanse ourselves crocus from self-interest? All politicians in the world should be selfless? How to raise children in a disinterested environment how to deal with selfish people, and to defend themselves against their self-interest? And many other things you will learn in this program. SEE MORE TRANSMISSION OF TELEVISION CHANNEL NEVS TV * NEVS-TV.
Suddenly crocus the morning silence in the apartment shrill call stressed in the hallway. I brushed off the sheet, jumped up from the couch and quickly pulled on sweatpants. Barefoot and shirtless, I opened the front door for themselves and one eye looked out on to the landing: on the threshold stood a neighbor Vic. I opened the door wider and stepped out of her entirely. - Are you still sleeping ?! - Smiled and prihihiknuv asked Vic, having taken me from head to toe stare. - Wow ... Come ... - I growled and opened the door wide open. Vick darted into the hallway and spoke quickly, as if apologizing, taking deft hand movements sandals: - Your mom already twenty minutes she left for work, I saw it from the balcony ... So I thought that you, at least, no longer sleep. With one hand I was rubbing sleepy eyes, the other - Vick showed towards my room, inviting her to go. She understood without words, accustomed to my whims. I slammed the door. Already out of my room Vick, apparently, as always sat on the sofa, spoke calmly, with line-ups: - You know, I brought you a book as a gift! - What? - Opening the door to the bathroom and pausing, I asked. - Author - Gurevich ... - Yes, God is with him, with the author - is called what?
- A is the "Revived whether mysticism?" There was a pause ... - What are you silent? crocus - Vick was disturbed. - You do not like the name? - The night goes on! - I said aloud. - What? What a night ?! What are you talking about? - No, nothing ... What the book say? - I'm still standing at the entrance to the bathroom. - Mis-ti-ka ... - zaklinayusche hissed Vic. - What is Mysticism? - I asked jokingly. - Are you not familiar with this word? - She was delighted with the enthusiasm crocus expert added: - Revenant case .. - Oh, good! - I've said from the bathroom. - I'll be right leafed through and evaluate, and wash only. - Hurry up, I .. Vick has said something after him, but her voice muffled from the open faucet stuck into my palms effervescent stream of water, and a fine spray hit my face ... After washing, I twisted the faucet, the water stopped making noise, and again manifested voice Vicki. crocus I heard her read aloud excerpts from the books and brought them commented. I pulled from the rack a soft towel and started to get wet face, then sat down on the edge of the tub. I could hear everything that was said and read Vic, but to my mind through the barrier last night heard only fragments of some phrases: - "Is it not of interest crocus to the fact that, for example, the new" body ", which is supposedly ..." - Vic stopped reading, cites the example of his great-aunt - three dies. Again, read on: - "astral body" is ... "" The night goes on, "- I thought, but the following passage listened attentively: -" It is significant - continued to read aloud Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment