Saturday, August 30, 2014

Categories ~ Ego-boost pevec ~ ~ Every day Josse Answer ~ ~ Josse says Josse tips on ~ Read worth ~


Hello! Josefine Trieu is my name. I was born 01 years and lives in Gothenburg. My parents have an origin from China, pevec hence my Asian appearance. How would I describe myself briefly? Well, I had been allowed to choose myself, I had written out everything about me, but we're saving it for later, I'm a really curious pevec girl who has a great interest in fashion photography pevec and interior design, my leisure meadows I spent to draw, shoot and dancing and trying to stop näthat and bullying. While I am working to try to make people feel good. My old blog, you can find here: nattstad.se/Josefinetrieu where you can find a lot out of fun things during my adventures! Hug Isar You can reach me at: Instagram: JosefineTrieu Twitter: pevec Josefinetrieu Mail: Josefine_camprock@live.se
Categories ~ Ego-boost pevec ~ ~ Every day Josse Answer ~ ~ Josse says Josse tips on ~ Read worth ~ Fashion collage ~ ~ New in New header, desgin ~ About Me ~ Photo By Josse ~ The fooo / Foooers pevec Todyas Look ~ ~ Luxury vs ~ Budget Collaboration / Contests
Cred to Melissa who photographed a whole lot of nice pictures from Hong Kong who will show up on the blog eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment