Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thank you for teaching me how to love Showing me what the world means What I've been dreamin' fencin


Recrec... Bakit ba ang tagal mo bumaba. fencing Kanina pa kaya ako naghihintay dito. O grabe idol. Ang gwapo mo, pa kiss naman, Pa hug, pa picture. hahahaha. o Jacket... Kaki.. Kanina pa kita hinahanap nandito fencing ka lang pala. Boyfriend mo ako, idol ka dyan. Gwapo? Matagal ko ng alam yun.. Kaya nga nainlove ka diba, Kiss? mamaya pag tayo nalang. hehehe. Hug nalang muna, picture? e naka 20 albums na tayo di ka parin nagsasawa? Jacket nanaman? Hindi na nagawang sumagot ni recrec dahil hinila na sya ni kaki papasok ng coliseum. Nasa last 30 minutes na ng mag-usap usapa ng mga member.. Vangie... Oh guys. This is it na. Ito na ang pangarap natin. Group hug naman. Kevin... Baka mapisa ako.. ako pa naman ang maliit.. Pero sige. Big hug. DM. Sama-sama walang iwanan. Si kaki ang huling nagsalita.... Kaki.... Unang una  salamat sa inyo. Sana tumagal pa tayo at kahit anong mangyari buo parin tayo at mananatili tayong magkaibigan. Nasa ganoong tagpo sila ng tawagin fencing na sila ng coordinator dahil maguumpisa na. Namangha sila sa dami ng tao. Sa liwanag ng mga ilaw at props na ginamit. Master of Ceremony.... Walang iwanan. Ito ang naging fencing tatak ng banda sa simulat fencing sapul pa lamang. Dati ng nalugmok, dati ng nawala sa industriya. Ngunit hndi sila nag patalo, Tumayo sila sa sariling mga paa. Gamit lamang ang pangarap at talento ng bawat isa. Sa kauna-unahang pagkakataon. Ikinagagalak kong ipakilala ang bandang ARMEDEN!!!! fencing Mula sa ibabang bahagi ng stage ay ang pag angat ng flatform na kinalalagyan ng grupo. Mula sa ibaba ay inangat nito ang mga intrumento at ang kasapi ng banda. Hiyawan palakpakan at tilian sa buong coliseum. Armeden band...
 I could believe in And looking for that magic rainbow On the horizon, I couldn’t see it Until I let go, gave in to love Watched all the bitterness burn Now I'm coming alive, body and soul Feeling my world start to turn And I'll taste every moment and live it out loud I know this is the time, this is the time to be More than a name or a face in the crowd I know this is the time, this is the time of my life The time of my life Holding on to things that vanished Into the air, left me in pieces But now I'm rising from the ashes Finding my wings and all that I needed Was there all along, within my reach As close as the beat of my heart And I’ll taste every moment and live it out loud I know this is the time, this is the time to be More than a name or a face in the crowd I know this is the time, this is the time of my life The time of my life And now I’m out on the edge of forever Ready to run Keeping my feet on the ground, arms open wide Facing the sun And I’ll taste every moment and live it out loud I know this is the time, this is the time to be More than a name or a face in the crowd I know this is the time, this is the time of my life, my life More than a name or a face in the crowd I know this is the time, this is the time of my life! This is the time of my life! The time of my life, the time of my life
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide No escape from reality Open your eyes Look up to the skies and see I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy Because I'm easy come, easy go Little high, little fencing low Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me Mama, just killed a man Put a gun against his head Pulled my trigger, now he's dead Mama, life had just begun But now I've gone and thrown it all away Mama, ooo Didn't mean to make you cry If I'm not back again this time tomorrow Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters Too late, my time has come Sends shivers down my spine Body's aching all the time Goodbye everybody - I've got to go Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth Mama, ooo - (any way the wind blows) I don't want to die I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all I see a little silhouetto of a man Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo Figaro - magnifico I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me He's just a poor boy from a poor family Spare him his life from this monstrosity Easy come easy go - will you let me go Bismillah! No - we will not let you go - let him go Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go Bismillah! We will not let you go - let me go Will not let you go - let me go (never) Never let you go - let me go Never let me go - ooo No, no, no, no, no, no, no - Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me for me for me So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye So you think you can love me and leave me to die Oh baby - can't do this to me baby Just gotta get out - just gotta get right outta here Ooh yeah, ooh yeah Nothing really matters Anyone can see Nothing really matters Nothing really matters to me Any way the wind blows... 
Thank you for teaching me how to love Showing me what the world means What I've been dreamin' fencing of And n

No comments:

Post a Comment