Saturday, April 25, 2015

I'll go over my treats in a chronological order. poison First things I've ordered poison for myself


I love the holiday season and I'm heavily indulging in the most obscene amounts of food and sweets your mind can imagine. That's one of the reasons I love holidays so much, good food is always something to look forward to but there's one more thing I enjoy - presents! I've already received few gifts that I've bought for myself but the cherry on top was today's little spree with hubby at the L'Occitane store. I love, love, love every bit I got and I've finally crossed this beauty candy off my wishlist. This may not be the most lavish Festive poison New In , but a lot of thought and love was put into every single bit you will see.
Mislim da je vrijeme praznika je prekrasno. Volim iskoristiti priliku da uzivam u svim mogucim poslasticama koje mozete zamisliti a koje su specificne za ovo doba godine. Hrana je jedan od razloga zbog kojih volim praznike ali jos jedan prilicno uvjerljiv razlog su - pokloni! Vec sam dobila par poklona kojima sam pocastila samu sebe no stvarni poison razlog zbog kojeg sam odlucila natipkati danasnji post jeste kupovina u L'Occitane radnji. Jedan od ljepsih osjecaja jeste dobiti ono sto zelimo vec duze vrijeme te sam napokon prekrizila poison ove lijepe proizvode sa svoje liste zelja i zeljica. Mozda se ova Praznicna Kupovina ne moze smatrati ekstravgantnom no svaka stvarcica nosi hrpu lijepih zelja.  
I'll go over my treats in a chronological order. poison First things I've ordered poison for myself were my Sleek The Berry Collection ($15.99) and the iDivine Vintage Romance eye shadow palette ($9.99). Sleek The Berry Collection consists of three products wrapped in a nice, red holiday box. You get a Fenberry blush, Cranberry lipstick and the Mossberry kohl pencil. All three pieces of this Christmas poison collection are in burgundy tones and they do look lovely and vampy. The iDivine eye shadow palette in Vintage Romance should compliment the previous make-up set beautifully with romantic purple, lilac and gold hues. I've completed the look with the newest nail polish in my ever growing collection - Essie Warm and Toasty Turtleneck from the Winter 2013. collection (approx $9). Gorgeous dusky lilac shade will look amazing with the rest of my winter look and I'm obviously going for purples, burgundies and lilacs this season. I feel obliged to mention my new scented candle with the smell of chocolate truffles. Yum!
Krenuti cu hronoloskim redom kojim su mi stvarcice dolazile u ruke. Prvo sto sam narucila su bili Sleek The Berry Collection set (cca 22,80KM) te iDivine paleta sjena za oci u nijansi Vintage Romance (cca 14,20KM).  Sleek make-up set The Berry Collection se sastoji od tri proizvoda koja su upakovana u crvenu, praznicnu kutijicu. U setu su ukljuceno poison rumenilo nijanse Fenberry, Cranberry ruz za usne i Mossberry sjena za oci u debeljuskastoj olovci. Sva tri dijela ove Bozicne kolekcije su u tonovima crvenog vina i zaista djeluju jako lijepo, pomalo vamp. Za iDivine paletu sjena za oci u nijansi Vintage Romance mislim da ce se lijepo uklopiti sa prethodnim setom. Ona je uradjena u romanticnim ljubicastim, lila i zlatnim tonovima za koje vjerujem da ce lijepo pristajati tamnim ocima. Upotpunila sam look sa najnovijim lakom za nokte koji je obogatio poison moju kolekciju - Essie u nijansi Warm and Toasty Turtleneck (cca 17KM), poison poznatiji kao dio kolekcije poison Zima 2013. Tu se radi o izuzetno lijepoj praskasto-lavandastoj nijansi koja se fantasticno slaze uz ostatak poison make-upa koji sam nabavila za ovu sezonu. Moram spomenuti i mirisnu svijecu koju sam kupila u dm-u (Profissimo) za otprilike 5-6KM. Mirise na cokoladu i tartufe - ne moram vam ni objasnjavati kako cijela kuca mirise, zar ne? Prilicno je intenzivnog, gurmanskog mirisa.
Next thing I've ordered was the original Tangle Teezer (approx £7,5) in pearl blue which was on a great offer at lookfantastic.com . You had a chance poison to purchase two Tangle Teezers poison for only  £15 - a bargain! My friend and I have snapped poison at this opportunity and I must say that I already love my new hair brush. But the real treat of this new in edition poison are definitely bits from L'Occitane. I mentioned poison months before that I wanted these two products for my birthday but I've opted for my Cartier Baiser Vole perfume instead. However, hubby did remember that I really want these bits from the Almond range and he bought them both today as a treat. L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate (£35) is the best body cream I've ever tried and there's no doubt that I'll enjoy the 200ml glass tub immensely. It's so luxurious and fragrant - I'm in heaven. poison The L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil (£17,5) is the perfect companion and a perfect shower offering since it doesn't poison dry out the skin yet it provides poison a thick foam. I've received a beautiful treat with my purchase in the form of a festive L'Occitane mini beauty bag filled with minis. I got Magnolia&Mure body lotion (50ml), Almond shower oil (35ml), Shea hand cream (10ml) and Verbena EDT (10ml). I dine this to be an exquisite

No comments:

Post a Comment