Friday, April 10, 2015

2012 (29) September (23) ARMEDEN ARMEDEN 1 2 3 ARMEDEN ARMEDEN taupe ARMEDEN taupe 4 5 6 ARMEDE


Recrec ... Hay pest life to yes. How well I need it. E I broke a heel. Kaki sucked because si e. If you can kindat pure. Ohh my Kaki. Khaki ... Call me miss ?. I think I heard my name. Oh, what happened to you and you just turned legs. Ok just ?. Or what happened sa shoes. to help me and income. Recrec ... Hay bet. There are good shovel caused the disruption of my heel. Ah yes i jumped earlier so broken. Nakakakilig ka kasi. EEE kaww naman eh. And what did you do? I assume you adjust. E why you broke one? Huhuhuhu. Khaki ... E did we use to fix eh. So I just broke one. For equal. Go try to become easier to walk that. First we go ha. Because we had a meeting in the office. Recrec ... Yes thank you. See you later. (Hehehe .. otherwise why so many people have broken one. The expensive so this) Less than an hour in the office of Roanne hinitay the whole band and their producer for a meeting. About releasing their album. But without knowing the band wisdom yun pala reason. I thought they were about to happen showdown. In the middle of conversations with the producer Aemden and suddenly there came a woman. taupe Kaki. You go again ... we really Fan fan and follow up office here kami. Do not tell me you also delivered home. Hahaha. taupe Ie severe recrec ha. lol. Recrec ... Is not it I said earlier you see you later. So I'm here. Why we pwd e delivery. What is your address? hahahaha. Producer ... Children were titripan necessarily si khaki. taupe Ie maybe afraid and left the band. Yeah the only son I recrec. Record Roanne. Through whom the name of the firm. Roanne Ericka Chavez. Son sir ?. Almost simultaneously said band. Can not imagine they believe that their child fan is turned by the owner of the business that they tatrabahuhan unified. The evening ended with fun in LA
2012 (29) September (23) ARMEDEN ARMEDEN 1 2 3 ARMEDEN ARMEDEN taupe ARMEDEN taupe 4 5 6 ARMEDEN ARMEDEN ARMEDEN 7 8 9 ARMEDEN ARMEDEN ARMEDEN 10 ARMEDEN 11 12 14 ARMEDEN ARMEDEN ARMEDEN 13 16 15 ARMEDEN ARMEDEN ARMEDEN 17 18 19 Then just ARMEDEN If you're ready to Teaser Then just when you're ready just 1 Then if you're ready 2 Then you just have to be ready 3 October (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment