Friday, April 17, 2015

boku no kono kanjo o

Kokoro No Katachi | Nyan ~~
I found that this song is basically how I feel about this guy I used to like. I was sooo scared to talk about him, so I wrote everything I ever felt about it in a notebook. After a while, I stopped liking him as much as I did and when I look back on it now, its a bit funny how scared I was talking to him. I’m one of his best friends now XP The only difference is I never made a paper airplane out of my feelings. Everybody has that person that just seems so perfect in your eyes that they are impossible to talk to, or that’s what you think at the time. This song pretty much captures all that emotion you feel when you think you aren’t good enough for them, and puts it into a creepy little tune. My favorite part is the whispering.
suki na hito ga- deki mashita kire name o shita hito deshita otomodachi ni- nari takute kimi no yoko gao o mite imasu da-kedo bo-ku wa okubyo de hanashi kakeru koto deki nakute sonna hi-bi ga tsuzuitara atama ga doni-ka nari soda
taikutsu na jugyo chu ni himitsu no no-te o hiraita no makkuro ni natta ichi page- kimi no tame ni kaita kotoba nandaka totemo kota hazuka kota shikute dakedo kimi ni tsutae takute hokago kami hiko-ki ni shite kyoshitsu no mado kara
tsugi no hi no asa- kyoshitsu ni hairu to minna ga boku o miru da-i-su-ki na ano hito mo nigotta me o shite boku o miru kyo-shitsu no sumi no ho bo-ku no- tsukue no ue ni mi/oboe no aru kami hiko-ki sekai ga
sonna hi-bi ga tsuzuitara
hairu kota to minna ga boku o miru
ko
ta
ta kota
na kota
kudaketa kokoro o
hokago kami hiko-ki ni shite
boku no kono kanjo o
do
tsu
ta
su
Enter your comment here...
Follow “Nyan ~~”
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment