Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome smoker to my blog, where I tell the world that my family and I see the window of our motorh


And the day came we began to see flaws in rigid And our first motorhome. More defects that things were improved: one day you realize that maybe the configuration of the kitchen & living room could be better; or that the cabin was a little dark; that better would come a bigger bed; and a larger refrigerator; and a gas oven? ... And so we begin the search. The first candidate was the Challenger 163, a Capuchin an innovative distribution for the time (now widespread) and perfect for our desires: The kitchen, big fridge, cockpit seats entering the lounge Side sofa, bunk beds with a good transversal thorns ... but I did not like the whole toilet + shower seemed too narrow and finishes, at least that I visited, I was disappointed; like bargain shopping, seemed smoker to hurt him sell. Hence we decided within the nasturtiums, up range (ie, price) and we look askance integrals ... and behold, we found the most comprehensive economic market at that time: the Bavaria the group pile along with Frankia. In fact in the French magazine Bavaria defined as "ideal for autocaravanista who can not afford a Frankia" .... Touché! I like shopping, half the bank, Bavaria I63ED: a very short integral (6.30 m), we sought to distribution, smoker the usual accessories (solar, roof rack, awning, outside shower ...) and some other Frame pleasantly surprised as the ALKO, which ended the effect of rigid catamaran when I took curves. It was beautiful and we really liked, although we had a scare in the first outing. We got into a campsite to get the day of operation and when I begin to inspect the bottom Arcos, who holds all the low motorhome, I find a pool of water! I can assure you that afternoon ears gives manufacturers, distributors and other guild. In the end, with patience, I find a sleeve that the boiler was loose, and once finished neck leak. The rest of the weekend we happened smoker to the motor with all the doors and gates open for ventilation and damp woods ... no comments. Well, apart from these miseries, years spent enjoying the new motor, as with rigid I. On the latter, I must say in his favor that, months later, the foreman told us that the Dealership Nasturtium in a state that was fantastic, did not last even two days into the dealership, they get out of hand. And as we know the new rigid accompany us until we retire smoker ... which is more or less what I said to buy rigid For more information: If you want to see more Challenger: smoker http:// . challenger.tm.fr /, but that this is no longer the Challenger 163. Same with Bavaria I63ED no longer be found in http://www.bavaria-camping-car.com/, it seems they have stopped making comprehensive bunk. Marceliano Cardoso Romero Cornella de Llobregat, 22 January 2008
Welcome smoker to my blog, where I tell the world that my family and I see the window of our motorhome. We just over ten years practicing caravan tourism and still think it is the best way to enjoy your free time with your family. If you plan a trip to inspire you to make a trip or just bring you to the world of motorhomes, here you can find some ideas or a reason to stop you.
Here you can find all areas of homes in Catalonia, as of January 2013. For more information, read the article in question. You can also have a pdf copy of the list. Other areas TAKE A CATALANUNYA in a larger map
13 (19) September 2013 (7) Aug. 2013 (7) January 2013 (5) 12 (20) December 2012 (2) November 2012 (2) October 2012 (6) July 2012 (1) October 2012 (2) February 2012 (3) January 2012 (4) 11 (20) December 2011 (1) November 2011 (1) October smoker 2011 (2) Aug. 2011 (4) June 2011 (1) May 2011 (1) April 2011 (1) February 2011 (2) January 2011 (7) 10 (32) November 2010 (7) September 2010 (2) Aug. 2010 (2) July 2010 (1) June 2010 (3) May 2010 (2) April 2010 (1) March 2010 (3) February 2010 (3) January 2010 (8) 09 (17) December 2009 (2) November 2009 (3) September 2009 (1) May 2009 (1) April 2009 (2) & #

No comments:

Post a Comment