Sunday, September 28, 2014

I have Gardena


Is it someone who tested the AL-KO 32 VLE Combi Care? r the NTT have? How str it against Gardena lila EVC 1000?
Now I have no experience of the smaller electric vertikalskrarna, but given that the p r s a pretty heavy job vertikalskra's I would tip on the full-sized gasoline-powered models gr a b EXTERNAL jobbb. Himself I hired a "professional machine" (Viking, gasoline) No. I Scarify frra ssongen and I plan to continue with it over 3rd-4th r and with the range of k nd I do not think I behver kpa on my own machine.
LilleNo Fullvrdig Membership: Jul 2010 Stockholm 356 posts 31 pictures
Rather tvrtom actually, you cleaves d / p parts all dishes (both GRS & ogrs) and d The growth is stimulated regardless grstyp. S it could be good to clear away as much as possible before ogrs vertikalskrningen and d n manually rather to use something strong ogrsmedel (T Stroller lila Combi, etc.). It feels like spontaneously vertikalskrningen itself utgr some load from lawn - perhaps foolish to further sp on it with strong ogrsmedel (tnker I).
2012-07-17 13:34
I have not tested AL-KO's machine, but have good experience in the similar Bosch AVR 1100 (http://www.prisjakt.nu/produkt.php?p=555548). I kpte the infrfrra lila ssongen d lawn was rsgammal, and krde ver lawn in May and August (and Again in May of r). All the times it was incredibly very dtt grass and other things that came up. If there is something lila I should complain to the collector p r r quite small. According PriceSpy info is on p 50 liters, and it has been on the stllen where the grass grows most become full of approx 50 meters. If the grass has been better I do not know because I do not know how it would have been if I did not anvnt vertikalskraren, but lawn feels now less waterlogged.
I have Gardena's vertikalskrare. I have before I kpte this, which was a pure spontaninkp, anvnt gasoline-powered rental equipment. lila Results The difference is minimal. The difference is, is working. It becomes more vndor with elskraren d have the type 30 cm working width. lila Then you write verikalskrning 1 times / 4 r. I have already had two times this is and will kra least 1 Once in the fight against lila the moss. Neighbors begins bermma lawn my ...
Glad to hear that the difference rs small .. I was and checked on both al-ko and Gardena today and I think they seem vldigt equal. However, the cost al-ko: n only 800kr p granngrden and Gardenan costs 1800kr .. It will probably be purchasing an al-ko tomorrow d.
Said and done, the inkptes IGR and testkrdes it today. The result: there was not much grass left on the small testfcken .. Should it really take away as much grnt GRS? If I had the whole lawn kra's would probably see frjvligt out.
Do you have a little grass before (but much more), it's a little grass left after you have gone over lawn with vertikalskraren. lila Can not stlla how deeply it will g? In s case, you can try to have the ihgsta LGET first gngen.
of erdah in forums Trdgrdsmaskiner


No comments:

Post a Comment