Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Enoteca Via del Gallo Nero is located in Greve in Chianti. This is a wine shop that focused o


As I wrote in an earlier post, it was my favorite wine of the show Viiniexpo Tenuta Vignoles Congius which is a so-called Supertuscan. After Mass, I started thinking about how I could get the wine here in Finland. There is a Finnish importer (Honey Hill Wines Ltd), but because of the law they are not allowed to sell wine directly here, but only to restaurants. I contacted in all cases also them and the person swimming pools I talked to at the show, but has not yet received a response. Because of this, I decided to try to get hold of the wine in three different ways, and below I describe briefly how it succeeded. The examples below are based on a delivery of twelve bottles Congius swimming pools although I will actually order fewer of this, but also a few bottles of Chianti Classico.
First Enoteca Via del Gallo Nero is located in Greve in Chianti. This is a wine shop that focused on the Chianti Classico wine and I have both previously visited the store and ordered wine directly home from them and it has always fiungerat excellent. They know their stuff and like many other Italian companies are also interested that the customer gets what he / she wants. After I contacted them, they responded within the day and through them I was able to order Congius and Tenuta Vignoles Chianti Classico and Chianti Classico Reserva. The price of Congius is 32.50 / bottle and shipping cost including all fees is 85 . In total this adds 475.
The 2nd Via Alko. As most will know, is it possible to order any wine you want from Alko. I made an inquiry through Alko's website and stated that Honey Hill Wines Ltd operates as an importer here in Finland. They replied the next day that they will return as soon as they got quote from the importer and a few days later, they announced that the price will be 68.10 per bottle and in addition, a special order fee of 40 . This adds up to here then 857.20.
3 Directly from the producer. I contacted them via email and they replied the next day and asked if I was a consumer or importer. If I was the only customer they referred to the Finnish importer so that I could "save money", but because of what I described above, swimming pools it is not possible to buy direct. I told them and they returned the following day with the prize. The price of a bottle is 19 . In addition, carriage charged at 70 and VAT at 22%. What we do together swimming pools 363.56.
What do we learn when we do this? What I at least first comes to mind is that it is good that the EU exists and that cross-border swimming pools trade in all cases to some extent been released even though the government still today trying to limit the private imports. However, I must admit that I do not think the government is trying to 'trick' us ordinary wine enthusiasts swimming pools consumers but they're more like the people who buy beer and fortified wine to sell, well enough of that. Anyway, it shows the above made the calculation that it definitely does not pay to order something via Alko if you want something swimming pools that is not in their usual assortment or in their beställningsssortiment. Meanwhile in Italy, I spoke with a wine and she said that Alko normally swimming pools want to make 55% profit on everything they sell and the numbers that I reported above are fully in line with this.
The least I want to share with you is that it is absolutely worthwhile to order wine directly from producers if you are in Europe. Alko's special range that allows one to order any wine you want is laughable and they would rather you pay tax abroad than in Finland. It is simplicity itself to order directly and all the times I have ordered the wine delivered straight swimming pools to your door. This also applies if you order through online stores that are registered abroad. Luckily it starts today be a lot of online stores in Estonia cooperating with Finnish swimming pools importers. I have also tried this and it works great, although I must say it feels iditotiskt wine volume imported into Finland, then sent it to a warehouse in Estonia and then again sent back to the consumer in Finland. From the point of view kosnumentens work fine even though it increases the price, but it feels small enough that we are living in a time of date and may start it was time to scrap the monopoly although no politician swimming pools in today dare to say this openly.
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
Find latest posts Vinhösten has started Garden Party 2014 Beer Summer Munskänkarnas wine competition Final 2014 Result Last comments jansvinblogg on Munskänkarnas wine competition Final ... Anonymous on Munskänkarnas wine competition Final ... jansvinblogg swimming pools on Munskänkarnas wine competition: Fina ... Anonymous on Munskänkarnas wine competition: Fina ... Tina on Happy New In 2014 Archives September 2014 August swimming pools 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment