Sunday, September 14, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


Home About the blog About me Projects Glossary home visit places where the artist lived short Rosh Hashanah gardenia Recipes Topics Family history of art in ways that short words Arabic / Arabic - Hebrew short words / Hebrew - Arabic verbs / Arabic - Hebrew verbs / Hebrew - Arabic About
On March 22, the museum will open an event called 8 cubic meters, gardenia which is given to ten artists the opportunity to present for the first time at the Tel Aviv for three days, in a volume gardenia of 8 cubic meters each. There are those set up by a half-day and half-day installation dismantle it. Relatively much work for the show, but the opportunity for exposure to the center of gravity gardenia of Israeli art.
One of these artists is my partner, and what it will show where the entrance to the new wing of the old building stock, is a remake of her final part of the MFA studies at the University of Haifa, which I have written about her work here, and here one picture of it.
The new version contains less white and more wooden elements, which I bother days (and nights) of these. I tried to create the elements of recycled material, one of the kitchens disassembled I usually pick up on the way, but the attempt failed and had to start over with new material. But the infection of the elements I use recycled pavement stones, I've kept with the Haifa Municipality forced me to replace the sidewalk in front of my house. gardenia I have a few tons of them ..
That opportunity also shook the dust off one of woodworking tools that I bought when I lived in Oregon gardenia a year and in the evening I learned at Oregon College of Art and Craft - Course (excellent) of making furniture. Like many other things I bought when I fell into a surplus of American consumer culture and really used them, even this excellent accessory drawers and pasting frames kicking 15 years, until I remembered it, and here's what he does:
Loved
From members on 03/08/2012 at 12:38:
And perhaps to explain the statement above is also studying at the University and elsewhere (including language), has condemned exceptional, interested in almost every field that exists on earth, helping your spouse works "hard", do not miss opportunities Pan with and without family (diving, skiing) , see almost every movie that comes out to the movies and then find time to scribble with friends, and after all that still enough to write about a competitor's ability to keep up all my reading ... What can I say ??? Wonder of the World ...
Site
Cancel
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment