Saturday, September 27, 2014

% D bloggers like this:

Eavesdropping on Alko | Ramblings pots from Tomas
The female clerk standing and talking with a female customer. pots She, the customer, has apparently asked which wine she should choose. The clerk babbling on and they come to a decision. Which wine it was, or why the wine fit I do not know. But just when the customer has taken the bottle, thanked the clerk for help and to go she exclaims, clerk ...
I have myself worked as a clerk Alko so maybe that was why I reacted to what she said. One of the first thing my boss told me when I started at Alko St. Karin's of all time was that I should never comment on customers' pots purchase. They had had a case once where a woman bought one of those small, 4 cl brandy bottle. The clerk at the counter was going to joke to it and said oh well, now it supas to really properly. The woman had begun large howl where the box office and it turned out that she really would drown their sorrows of one reason or another. Nothing to joke about, of course ... That she would get drunk on 4 cl I mean. For me then ... I mean I'm not trying to make me funny and gather pots blog hits at the expense pots of this poor woman's sorrows.
This entry was posted on March 3, 2012 at 18:09 and is filed under Uncategorized with tags Alko, eavesdropping, wine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. 8 replies to "eavesdropping on Alko"
Tomas Karl Says: March 3rd, 2012 at 19:30
Farsanmittilivet: Well, in short, the conversation goes on to ask the clerk if the lady is looking for a matdryck. but she announces that she got fired today and that her husband left her, so she is looking for something that simply getting drunk with.
Connecting to% s
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment