Sunday, May 25, 2014

So a tulip I


So a tulip I've never had in the garden. I myself am surprised at how great this variety flowers: it is very strong and tightly filled and the bracts and the lowest ring of petals to fit like a bud to flower. Thus, the first flower looks like a big bud. If it thrives, it opens up the not so as with other tulips, but the lower rim is closed tightly.
When I go into the garden, ants I live on! I guess you go there as well, otherwise you would not even here daily. Follow me simply through ants the gardening year - and maybe the one or other thoughts or suggestions are quite interesting for you! Me'd's happy!
Latest Posts plants can get sunburned What to do with places that are long wet and too dry in the summer in the spring? When Clematis (Clematis) real plants is important to recycle Creative ideas to catalog Paper Iris - a garden beauty, named after the Greek goddess of the rainbow
With Pötschke your garden flourishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment