Monday, May 26, 2014

1 day ago


I did not trust me so far, "unite" A rose with a tulip to. For us it has always been said earlier, "no, that two such distinct species that do not fit together." compost But I find it even fit very well together, especially in this color choice. Well, for taste is well known (not) argue. But currently gracing the "Two" our living room.
canelpule I am glad that you are here on my blog! I'm Albert, I live in Tyrol, working as a freelance artist, writer and designer, and would like to inform you of my life here. I visited in Hagenberg / Upper Austria University of Applied Sciences "Media Technology and Design". My hobbies are reading, taking pictures and philosophize, cook, make beautiful and exciting things, listen to good music - and run with like-minded people an inspiring entertainment. And I am of course happy to get comments from you! View my complete profile
If you personally want to contact me: canelpule@gmail.com PS: Browse our times but also in my "issues" and in the archives! And stay up to date on news, events and competitions compost here on my blog by following me via e-mail (you can enter you right here under my image using the "Submit" button).
Digital publishing text and images about this webshop canelpule Home
Things to Do (23) Everyday (21) craft workshops (26) pictures of me (12) Photography (9) competition (1) Cuisine (7) Land and People (1) Nature compost (31) Travel (6) Retrospective (24) rings and Chains (1) Pocket Design (13) Texts by me (5) animals (1) stuff from the past (3)
"One of the most valuable features is the forgetting of Commons. Whoever does not have, carries all the pockets full of stones. He will also soon be able to insert anything of value." Frank Thiess, 1890 - 1977, German poet and dramatist
So it was time in front of our house. The small white dot above is the moon that shines through the branches of the trees. The bright light below is the lantern in front of our house. Was shot the photo with my cell phone camera (Samsung Galaxy II).
1 day ago
textbasis.blog
Unless otherwise compost indicated, all text and photos are on my blog of me, without my permission and may not be copied or otherwise used - this applies to both the commercial and the private sector. The respective provider or operator are for the contents of linked pages is always responsible, and I take no responsibility for the content of external compost links and dissociate myself hereby expressly from these contents. canelpule 2013
According to 5 TMG: DI (FH) Albert Under Pirker canelpule - Art, Design, Handmade fishing Straße 98 A - 6500 Landeck Contact: E-mail: canelpule@gmail.com Job Title: compost Media Designer source: Imprint of e-recht24.de specifically for generates a freelance employee. compost DISCLAIMER
The contents of our pages were created with great care. For the correctness, completeness and topicality of contents we can, however, take no responsibility. As a service provider we are responsible according to 7 paragraph 1 of TMG for own contents on these pages under the general laws. According to 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored foreign information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore we can not accept any responsibility for their content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of any Linked Site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of law. Illegal contents were at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. As far as

No comments:

Post a Comment