Saturday, January 11, 2014

%d bloggers like this:


Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve always had a close relationship with pens. I used to eat them in third grade when we were first allowed to use them, but I got over that hobby. Hindi naman pagkain ang ball pen at ang pangit pag hindi smooth.
I found out about Inoxcrom fountain pens this afternoon while I was looking for craft paper in National Book Store. Hindi ko napansin dati, edi noon pa sana ako nagsusulat-sulat kung saan saan at hindi ko na sana pinagtsagaan beefeater yung normal pen. Mano-manong shading yun o. Wheeee! Now, I have a cutesy patootsie fountain pen! Medyo maliit nga lang, but my grip is fine with it.
Someone gave me a notebook with really, really thick sheets of paper in it. Pupunuin ko ng doodles using my fountain pen ang notebook na yun. I’m guessing that my fountain pen notebook will house the most interesting things I can ever think of putting on paper. Yeyyyy.
You are commenting using your Google+ account. (  Log Out  /  Change  )
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment