Saturday, December 21, 2013

I have a question about your book, you tell us when you will be released and how much it will rough


The author of the blog Rules page About me My company Healthy Blog Copyright Conferences Psychological Mini-blog about business alko Youtube Music FAQ Here in Krakow I write about .. Time Management Inspiration Woman and child relationships alko Psychology alko Psychology Success Remember The Milk Happiness image of Space Management Sign up for ... Time Management Course Session creative image of profile analysis facebookowego online. What not to do? Year 2014 - A Space Odyssey? Workshop alko I support Partners Contact Write to me Cooperation
You can make a list associated with each thing that you do. Just a piece of paper, a notebook and a little bit of time. You do brainstorming and thinking of what you need, want or need to do. Save every idea, even if it is not yet exactly specified. alko
A problem arises, however, when you consider that they do not want you to do list, or to make any letter is stupid, restricting or meaningless. alko Ok, you may think so. I want you right now imagined that you have a personal assistant. Every day we receive from him the necessary information on what you need to make to achieve your goals. You can prepare for a job interview, to complete the study or important event. You can be a mom who wants to be active despite a stack of diapers and clothes to the top ironed. Your personal assistant makes sure you do not forget about birthdays, their own commitments, promises that you provide to others. Oh yes, thanks to assistant you are verbal, reliable and go forward. Regardless of your situation.
Entry perfectly in time ... :) Recently bought a notebook to write my letters, but I do not know why I gave up the idea ... uświadomiłaś me that but you have to return to this idea and that it is unnecessary ... Thank you :) Reply Delete
I am the great and faithful fan of lists of all sorts, I can not imagine life without a schedule and to-do list, without alko written ideas to which I can return without wishlist, which I always have saved cool cosmetics and books - regardless, but I know what attracted me and I can always refresh my memory and when I run out of shampoo do not buy blindly just choose the one on which you ever wondered. So I have a few PA's cool: D Delete
I agree, something saved takes a different value than what we have in mind. After the title, I thought, however, alko that person will be motivating and controlling our progress at our request :) Reply Delete
Edith, I'm still waiting and hot at the same time developing an entry, please post about notebook changes / challenges (can not remember name), that is, practical tips on how to create it, what is and how to use it in a meaningful way. Proooooooszę ... :) :) Regards, Paulina Reply Delete
I like to do list but very important is moderation, it's important that these really checked the list. Sometimes we get lost in all these records or more save than to do :) The list goes like toilet paper ;) often discourages than organizing and motivating. But if we follow alko the sense that a lot of things that can make life easier for us. Feel free to use different ideas. Reply Delete
I have a question about your book, you tell us when you will be released and how much it will roughly cost? Will he be the only project 30 days to change? (It will be in the same form as on the blog if you expand it?) Greet :) Reply Delete
Name Email *
TIME | Create a notebook of inspiration for 2014 today and schedule a special new year! Success | A few small steps toward the development of everyday alko (even on those lazy days) Make me happy this year! This year has to be better than the other! Finally! alko Calendar for the year 2012 bought - you already have? | Some advice to make your time management will be more effective New Year's resolutions and goals - this time to make it!
December 2013 (5) November 2013 (9) October 2013 (14) September 2013 (17) August 2013 (23) July 2013 (21) June 2013 (8) May 2013 (9) April 2013 (9) March 2013 (5) February 2013 (16) January 2013 (6) December 2012 (5) November 2012 (4) October 2012 (8) September 2012 (3) August 2012 (3) July 2012 (5) June 2012 (1) May 2012 (7) April 2012 (5) March 2012 (5) February 2012 (6) January alko 2012 (9) December 2011 (8) November 2011 (14) October 2011 (11) September 2011 (5) August 2011 (10) July 2011 (4) February 2011 (1) January 2011 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment