Monday, December 23, 2013

Air yoga sounds mysterious, but intriguing ... :) Detox from coffee! Why? For health reasons, I und


Just that I do not sleep nights. Or more in a row. I noticed that I manage to fall asleep when I get home after a busy day ended session sport and I fall on the face of the north. Then I sleep. Tired, swollen and incredibly frustrating, however, go into the kitchen and make the most dense green sheikh ever. Rurkostajny. I'll do my double espresso and you will once again be in full force. And I do detox from coffee, probably never to me it does not work out .. Luckily I did yesterday something specific. Who is willing for a full album? ;) Teaser at the bottom
8 comments:
Air yoga sounds mysterious, but intriguing ... :) Detox from coffee! Why? For health reasons, I understand, but if not the latter, human centipede it really does not do it, coffee is one of the few pleasures in life hundred per cent, in the category of 'drinks' :)) Reply Delete
I want to see how I felt, especially in terms of water retention and numb my hands constantly and this can by depletes magnesium? Besides, I do not like to be dependent on something, I'd human centipede feed of coffee was a pleasure, not a necessity :) Delete
;) is a smoothie and porridge will or may already be? :) I was wondering alone and a total of spróbowałabym with this detox, but I doubt that the smell of coffee even if the parents do not podkusi me: p Reply Delete
129 Pumpkin pie breakfast. human centipede In 5 minutes.
Blog Archive December (7) November (14) October (3) September (6) August (8) July (23) June (13) May (15) April (11) March (11) February (12) January (9) December (19) November (13) October (16) September (7) August (15) July (13) June (31) May (33) April (27) March (20)
Oatmeal (56) Favorites (54) recipe (38) Kate aime (25) pastries (24) savory (18) pancakes (16) green smoothie (15) Pancakes (10) thoughts human centipede (10) voyage (10) Eggs (9) Mindful human centipede eating (9) music (9) pudding (9) jaglanka (7) Chlebus (6) action (5) recommendable place (5) my work (5) Christmas (4) semolina (4) cocktail (4) meeting bloggers (4) Paris (3) Fashion (3) gryczanka (3) waffles (2) porridge (2) Omelet (2) recommend (2) Recipes (1) SYS (1) Cottage Cheese (1) books (1) chia ( 1) granola (1) quinoa (1) relax (1) yoga (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment