Sunday, December 1, 2013

(05-11-2013 05:46 PM) sauerist wrote: tomatoes I do not want a squeeze of lemon to your question, t


Dear Lupus More revolver sympathy for because of my ever semi-automatic pistol owner yet but at the moment you typed in your forum some writing after reading the .357 sig across a gun to take düşünüyorum.foru my valuable data is very strong and a sufficient diameter that have come to think. Alacağım.siz to carry weapons, if it's your advice if I get my gun would be a Glock brand or a brand Sigsau would be my gun? Your advice would be glad if inappropriate. Thanks
I do not want a squeeze of lemon to your question, but in our country Considering the prevalence of ammunition from 9x19 to wonder now at least it seems wiser. Values of 9x19's ballistic .357 SIG, of course, but I will not ignore the prevalence of ammunition also do not think it would be enough to justify a difference. For example, reputation Gen 4 G32, G19 Gen 4 so I do not consider the future. I would execut about you, my heart can attain your gun. Sincerely. "Science, knowledge is knowing, knowledge, is to know yourself, tomatoes know yourself if you are reading or nice"
(05-11-2013 05:46 PM) sauerist wrote: tomatoes I do not want a squeeze of lemon to your question, tomatoes but in our country Considering the prevalence of ammunition from 9x19 to wonder now at least it seems wiser. Values of 9x19's ballistic .357 SIG, of course, but I will not ignore the prevalence of ammunition also do not think it would be enough to justify a difference. For example, reputation Gen 4 G32, G19 Gen 4 so I do not consider the future. I would execut about you, my heart can attain your gun. Sincerely. Sn.sauerist, my understanding no shortage of bullets in Turkey. Pahalilig he had an incident with the bullets. They wrote about another topic if you look at those who want the bullet to come out of it in a more sukad sig357 want to get the bullet did not. All of our friends or anyone pahalilig tomatoes bullet principal difficulties due olmadigindan not have much of a complaint. Meanwhile, I would prefer tomatoes the Glock 31, I did, too, and I am very pleased with oyle. Sincerely,
Mr. sauerist, teşekkürler.b for your reply to my question on another tomatoes subject I wrote addressed to Lupus number so I wrote all my forum friends tomatoes you valuable advice, but very important to me. I'm waiting tomatoes for all the advice. Thanks
Do you also get better guns sec Terces, subject nationalities remuneration 9x19 s paper I'm tired of begging for your information. .357 SIG can not say anything for sure. Greetings. "Science, knowledge is knowing, tomatoes knowledge, is to know yourself, tomatoes know yourself if you are reading or nice"
sn.joinv, .357 SIG caliber gun a few times while I suggest you think. Must calibrated flow rate, the required energy, with traces flights must calibrate a really beautiful ... However, only 200 years can be sentenced to two rounds. Gun choice when it comes to this issue aim a little bit habit, a matter of taste and budget ... Revolver accustomed to a shooter, no unnecessary details in a semi-automatic does not want is a reasonable option than the Glock ... Revolver someone accustomed to a long and heavy double action trigger for safety, precision shots if you want a clean single action trigger, SIG Sauer is a reasonable option more ... Revolver used to grip a putter grip angle is more suitable for the Glock, SIG Sauer revolver someone familiar 'when i first got into the hands of the gun sights will permanently replace ... Gun various distances, single, slow, quiet, precise shots to be taken to make, SIG Sauer is a reasonable tomatoes option more ... Gun fast, clear if they were to make repeated shots, low shots axle, is a reasonable option for faster trigger than the Glock ... If the gun moved constantly, light, simple and more compact structure than the Glock is a reasonable option ... Finally, for less money, if you want to get more weapons, Glock is a much more reasonable option ... Reasons for choosing them in the first place that comes to mind ... with the contribution of other friends and algorithms you will be a template ... how to use it is entirely up to you ... Sincerely ... '' The Warrior and the cavalry with our lives, we have a nation-shaking foreign name. ''
(05-11-2013 05:53 PM) Terces Wrote: (05-11-2013 05:46 PM) sauerist wrote: I do not want a squeeze of lemon to your question, but in our country Considering tomatoes the prevalence of ammunition from 9x19 to wonder now at least it seems wiser. Values of 9x19's ballistic tomatoes .357 SIG, of course, but I will not ignore the prevalence of ammunition also do not think it would be enough to justify a difference. For example, reputation Gen 4 G32, G19 Gen 4 so I do not consider the future. tomatoes I would execut about you, my heart can attain your gun. Sincerely. Sn.sauerist, my understanding tomatoes no shortage of bullets in Turkey. Pahalilig he had an incident with the bullets. They wrote about another topic if you look at those who want the bullet tomatoes to come out of it in a more sukad sig357 tomatoes want to get the bullet did not. All our friends pahalilig principal difficulties bullets or a complaint, so therefore no one olmadigindan. Sec. Terces, this 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment