Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lightroom to ACR to Photoshop and back. I was able to sharpen most comfortable with Photoshop LAB c


Lightroom to ACR to Photoshop and back. I was able to sharpen most comfortable with Photoshop LAB color. It remains the most information of the photo stored. It is just a step beyond what Lighroom can do for me. Adobe Camera lawn mower Raw gives me personally just a little more 'feeling' and then I could save the photo. As 16 bit Tiff From this I was able to put my hand from Lightroom JPG export and can I keep Tiff for later. For now I leave the operation for what it is, but later I will take some more priegelen. Possibly it will be a nice canvas photo.
All technical terms I not now on I will go, but refer to a few books that really helped me along here on the way. The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby is very short and effective on the LAB-sharpening, without much impractical information.


No comments:

Post a Comment