Thursday, October 24, 2013

2013 (16) July (1) March (5) February (10) The complete idiot


I found that I had to read this when a friend invited me to the theater to see The Wizard of Oz. "I love The Wizard of Oz" utrbryter and I start singing "yellow brick road". He just looked silly to me and explained that the show was not a musical and it was based on the book, not the movie. "What's the difference" I asked. Again I look stupid. grub We had never seen the show, but I knew I had to read the book. I do not think I need to tell what it is about, we can all the story of Dorothy. I think the way the story was so different, I just think it was boring and went out in many places. But I saw the resemblance other stories more when I read the full story. I got associations with Alkemysten by Paolo Choelo among others. I knew from before that the red her shoes were originally silver in the book, but I did not read it. I also love the musical "Wicked" and I think I will read the book too, but I think I wait a bit, I think "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" was a bit boring to read. And two disappointments in a row I do not think I can.
2013 (16) July (1) March (5) February (10) The complete idiot's guide to detoxing your body - ... An Abundance of Katherines - John Green Eat this, not that! David Zinczenko with Matt Goul ... The wonderful wizard of Oz - Baum L.Frank The immortal life of Henrietta Lacks Silver linings playbook - Matthew Quick Tree of Codes - Jonathan Safran Foer call from an angel - Musso Paper towns by John Green 2013 2012 (14) August (1 ) May (2) April (6) February (2) January (3) 2011 (94) December grub (4) November (1) October (27) September (9) August (7 ) July (1) June (17) May (20) April (6) March (2)
for one day ago
Translated Eve: Witold Gombrovicz in Norwegian - "Eve Translated" is Norwegian Translator Association's monthly soiree for readings, where translators themselves presenting and reading relevant books they have given ...
The books on hold - Notifier and I can see the darkness of Karin Fossum - This challenge is the blogger Beath Bookcase behind. It is to write a blog post about a book (or series or event. Several grub beech ...
Booker shortlist: "We Need New Names" - Author: NoViolet Bulawayo Released: 2013 Format: Paperback, 290 pages Publisher: Chatto & Windus Anna: The novel is not released on the Norwegian debutant grub NoViolet ...
Police, grub by Jo Nesbø (or my struggle to read it finished) grub - I would not write review of this book. It is talked to death enough already. Front Spoke beyond all reason. That's why I decided grub like ...
Obsidian Butterfly, Anita Blake 9 of Laurell K. Hamilton - Back Text: Edward is a hit man. He iced in special monsters. Vampires, shape-shifters, anything and everything. There are people like me, Anita Blake, who ...
The evil legacy of Thomas Enger - "The evil legacy" by Thomas Enger came to my mailbox this summer as a surprise from Gyldendal. This was also right in the waiting stack, not a book ...
Bokboblas Blog Reading Circle # 1 - "The Invisible" grub by Roy Jacobsen - When the time has come to introduce the first book we read in Bokboblas Blog Reading Circle. Today and tomorrow, anyone who has signed up to "The D. ..
Book Review: The Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga - I Hunt Killers is the first book on Jasper "Jazz" Dent, a young man who knows the art of charming and at times he uses this to manipulate others. This is n. ..
3 months ago
What Is an Appropriate Quantity of House Insurance coverage Coverage? - Determining what is an Appropriate quantity of home insurance coverage completely relie on the individual and what your unique conditions are. For example ...
Follow me on my English blog, delete this after September! - Hey! I have recently blog here and on my English blog. I feel it is too much with two blogs, so I choose to end this blog ...
Kristine's scribblings
Call me! - Slowly it has gone by the end of this blog. In almost exactly five years I blogged here, mostly about books and a bit of other stuff in between. When I ...


No comments:

Post a Comment